Wednesday, July 28, 2010

nothing cryptic about it

Tyler wasn't sure where he'd been or even what he'd been. It was like a faded dream now that he couldn't quite remember even if he wanted to. And there she was. This very mysterious creature. So young with a very old soul.

He was back in his room at home. Except she was there. He knew her name too. Emily. He didn't know why. He didn't know how, but she was making herself right at home on his bed.

"Its been a very long day. You should get some sleep." She sighed leaning, up on her elbows as if she was waiting for him.

"Wait." He winced. It was completely dark out. "What do you want with me!"

"Me?" She laughed slightly now. "I think it's the other way around, Ty."

Tyler had no control then. He zipped right next to her, like a video on fast forward. His lips met hers and they were kissing. Instant pleasure.

"See, I'll tell you what you are going to do." She looked into his eyes. "You'll tell your mother, I'm the best thing for you and you want to marry me..so that's why I'm here." She playfully unbuttoned his shirt. She bit her bottom lip before she laughed.

"Marry you?" Tyler winced.

"I never had a white wedding. Don't you think I deserve one?" She gave him almost a pout.

"Yes." That was the right answer wasn't it? This control thing was baffling, yet he hated to be on his own.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..I'm shocked.

ellie said...

Emily, what a witch.

Anonymous said...

enjot ıt..good..
ready anyway!

alberto

jeremy's turn said...

Thanks Alberto.

ori said...

I do like where this is going.

Ria said...

Wow! Wait, what?! Can't wait to read the next part! Awesome as usual!